How to Create a PowerPoint Slide Show with Just a Bunch of Pictures?
Like for a Wedding, a Work Celebration, or High School Graduation? Create a Photo Album!
By Kelly Vandever
Do you want to create a slide show with a ton of pictures for a birthday party, memorial service, team meeting, or special event? Save a ton of time by using the Photo Album feature in PowerPoint!
Watch this Video on How to Quickly Insert a Large Number of Pictures into a PowerPoint Document
… or …
Follow These Step-by-Step Instructions Below
- Go to the Insert tab, and click on Photo Album, and select New Photo Album.
- A new window will pop up. Insert pictures by clicking on the File/Disk… button in the Album Content.
- Choose the photos you want to use, and click Insert.
- Rearrange the location of a picture by selecting the check box next to the picture and clicking the up and down arrows beneath the Pictures in Album
- Choose a Picture layout and Frame shapes and see a preview of the layout in the Album Layout Even Browse to select a Theme.
- When you’re done, click the Create button, and you’ll instantly insert all those pictures over multiple slides. Way easier than inserting one picture at a time, one slide at a time!
Kelly Vandever is a leadership and communications expert who helps leaders and organizations thrive in today’s attention-deficit, entertain-me-now, wait-while-I-post-that-on-Facebook world. Learn how opening up and speaking practically can bring you better business results. Connect Kelly by phone at 770-597-1108, email her at Kelly.Vandever @ SpeakingPractically.com or tweet her @KellyVandever.